The Open Call for Kellogg EDP closes on March 10th, 2023
Macedonia2025 announces the 2023 Open Call for scholarships for executive training at the globally renowned Kellogg School of Management
Since 2017 the Zafirovski Executive Education Program of Macedonia2025, in partnership with the Kellogg School of Management (KSM), provides scholarships for Macedonian business leaders to the globally renowned Kellogg Executive Development Program. The program aims to enhance the competencies and performance of Macedonian business leaders and contribute to the further development of the Macedonian economy and society.
The Kellogg School of Management, since 1908, has been at the forefront of transforming business education. Kellogg is a global business school with a vibrant community of faculty, staff, students and alumni who shape the practice of businesses and organizations around the world. Kellogg brings a blend of theory and practice to its rigorous academic experience, creating a dynamic learning environment. Watch the promotional video of the Kellogg School of Management HERE
The Robin and Mike Zafirovski Foundation support the Zafirovski Executive Education Program. Macedonia2025 sincerely appreciates their dedication and commitment to elevating the development of the future 100 business leaders in the country. By supporting the business leaders’ growth, we hope they become progressive members of Macedonian society and contribute to building a stronger nation.
The Zafirovski Executive Education Program offers three (3) scholarships in 2023 for the Executive Development Program (EDP). Note: the posts are open only for the blended program which combines online and on-site training.
Kellogg Executive Development Program (EDP) trains high-performing managers to become successful leaders. They can learn what it takes to guide organizations through uncertainty and disruption, from general management fundamentals to topics at the forefront of modern strategy. Kellogg EDP provides the most comprehensive general management overview. It’s a unique balance of business school essentials and emerging topics—from digital transformation to design thinking. The curriculum extends beyond the fundamentals to prepare future leaders for the challenges ahead. This intensive program focuses on a highly immersive and supportive learning environment that emphasizes the foundational business skills needed by general managers to understand and lead the workforce in which the business operates, the key functional areas of management, the development, and implementation of corporate and business strategy, and the promotion of organizational learning. With a finger on the pulse of business, Kellogg ensures the curriculum keeps pace with the ever-evolving challenges and complexity of executive leadership.
• The program consists of a blend of live virtual and in-person delivery sessions of the Kellogg Executive Development Program (EDP) delivered by the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, USA;
• Rigorous & interactive curriculum (In-person capstone week; distinctive workshop integrating design and business thinking to create an actionable plan; delivered across two months to suit the busy executive’s schedule; modular in design; each week aligns with a core theme; digital-first collaboration and group work tools; managed by a dedicated Virtual Delivery Support Team);
• Each participant contributes a fee of $8,500 USD, which includes lodging and most meals;
• The total value of the program is approx. $33,550 per participant (blended experience);
• Additionally, each participant covers his/her transport cost and visa requirements.
The program additionally offers: Comprehensive Leadership Accelerator Opportunities: mentoring, networking, experiential learning, recognition, and benefits via Kellogg Alumni Status, as well as ongoing support.
Each participant should: i) prepare and present an individual capstone project for a specific business/challenge in Macedonia and ii) actively contribute to the preparation and presentation of a group capstone project for the betterment of the Macedonia2025 program/activity of choice.
• High-performing mid-level to senior management executives on a path to becoming general managers;
• 10+ years of professional experience;
• Functional senior leaders who must interface with other functional areas outside of their expertise;
• Principals of small and medium-sized firms, and entrepreneurs or owners of small companies with growth potential.
• All candidates should have budget responsibilities and be able to contribute to discussions.
• Candidates must be fully supported by the existing employer.
• Strong English reading, listening and speaking skills are required.
• Written recommendations by Macedonian Zafirovski Fellows are strongly encouraged and will be considered. Please see a list of our Zafirovski Fellows HERE
• We strongly encourage female candidates to apply!
Optional Item: Leadership Coaching Package at a price of $ 3,000
Leadership coaching is provided for those who want to maximize their impact as a leader. You’ll work one-on-one with a Kellogg leadership coach to set personal goals and explore situation-specific leadership strategies. On-site coaching sessions occur during the early mornings, lunchtimes or evenings.
|The 2023 Executive Education Programs – The Blended Experience Scheduled Dates|
|A blend of live virtual and in-person delivery sessions from May 1 – June 16, 2023Live Virtual Zoom Half-Days (May 1-5: Faculty Sessions (Required); May 15-19: Faculty Sessions (Required))|
In-Person Full Days (June 3-16: Faculty Sessions (Required) at Evanston Campus, Illinois, USA)
Please visit the EDP’s official website HERE or the program’s brochure HERE for more information.
Three scholarships are available for 2023 (open posts for the blended program only)
To see written/video testimonials from Zafirovski Fellows, click HERE.
How to apply?
In order to apply, you will need to fill-in the APPLICATION ASSESSMENT FORM, and attach the required documents within. At the end of the process, you should have submitted:
• Completed Application assessment form;
• EDP Kellogg Application Form HERE
• CV in English (Europass or similar format);
• High-resolution photo;
• Recommendation by Zafirovski Fellow (optional)
• Administrative pre-selection of the applications is done by Macedonia2025;
• During the review process, candidates may be asked to submit additional documents;
• Pre-selection of potential candidates is done by an expert commission by 15 March 2023;
• Final selection will follow after a personal interview with Mike Zafirovski;
• Notifying all selected candidates by end of March/beginning of April 2023.
The Call is only open to Macedonian executives and managers of companies located in Macedonia, who plan to develop their professional careers in the Republic of Macedonia and contribute to the economic development of the country.
Scholarship recipients of Macedonia2025 education programs in the previous three years are not qualified to apply. Please note that priority will be given to applicants from companies whose employees have not been previous scholarship recipients of this program.
The Open Call for Kellogg EDP closes on March 10tt, 2023.
Looking forwards to YOUR application!